Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Brr!

Holy Moly, it's cold out! I need to find my running tights! I woke up this morning at 6:30, only to get out the door at 8:00 to run. Procrastination much? I ran along the East River- it's crazy to see the debris left behind from the storm. I was freezing for the first 1/2 of the run... will need to find a cold weather solution ASAP as the weather will only get colder.

On a much more fun note, tonight was spent watching election results and drinking margaritas. Only on election night can you watch a countdown clock and see the same information repeat over and over again and be glued to the TV for hours on end.

CNN must have been 'reporting' 1% of the vote... again.

Run stats: Out the door at 8:00, 3.98 miles, 38:55 (no timing stops for traffic lights)

No comments:

Post a Comment