Friday, December 21, 2012

Fair Weather Runner

I woke up this morning ready to go on an 8 mile run... but then I looked out my window. Pouring rain and blowing winds? No thank you. I don't mind running in a drizzle, or running in the rain if it starts when I'm already out, but starting a run in the rain? Not my thing.

So what's a girl to do? Curl back up in bed and enjoy an extra hour and a half of sleep ;) Probably a good thing since I'm still in a cookie coma from last night' cookie exchange party. Which, by the way, is the best idea ever. Everyone brings 3 dozen of their favorite holiday cookies to enjoy at the party and take home at the end.

(just 1/2 of my haul! Isn't the snowflake pretty?)
Such a fun way to celebrate the holidays! And now my office will get to enjoy some treats, too ;)


Today is my last day of work in 2012! My office decided to close from Christmas to New Years, and I couldn't be more excited about a little break. I can't wait to head home to SC tomorrow, but today I'm celebrating a special day with my favorite guy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment