Monday, April 8, 2013

ONE WEEK

1 week until my next set of x-ray's, aka 1 week until figuring out when I might be able to run again! I can feel my pelvis getting stronger every day, and although it's been slow going (I still walk at a mid-west tourist pace) and frustrating at (lots of) times, I can tell I'm getting better.

But where have I been if I haven't been running?

Traveling/having fun at another wedding (our 2nd in as many weeks!) and visiting Jason's family...


Celebrating a special anniversary...


And oh yeah, STARTING A NEW JOB!
I was very happy with my current position, but a new opportunity came along that I just couldn't pass up. It's my first time working in an agency and I'm still learning my way around, (although one thing I know is to grab your seltzer early in the day. Agency folk love them some seltzer) but I think it's going to be lots of fun and a great challenge.

So while I'd rather be running, especially with this week's forecast, I'm keeping busy and counting down the days until next week!

Coincidence that my appointment is on the same day as Boston? I think not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment